Please feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com
The blog’s website address is: https://www.thethrivinglady.com.
Information We Collect
The purpose of collecting the following information is to analyze and optimize your experience when visiting the blog. There are two main types of information collected: information you provide voluntarily and information collected automatically.
Information You Provide Voluntarily
- Comments – When you leave a comment on a blog post or in response to another user’s comment, you will be asked to provide your name and email address
- Contact – When you complete the ‘Contact’ form, you will also be asked to provide your name and email address
- Subscribe to Newsletter – The Thriving Lady uses a third-party email service, MailChimp, to manage subscriptions. When you subscribe to the newsletter, you will be required to provide your name and email address
- Any information provided when you communicate with The Thriving Lady through any of its social media platforms (e.g. posting, messaging, etc.)
The Thriving Lady will never request Sensitive Personal Information. This includes your social security number, health information, race or ethnicity, religious or political affiliations. Please be mindful when sharing any personal information in the comments section, as The Thriving Lady is not responsible for how your information is used by other visitors of the blog.
Information Collected Automatically
When you visit the blog, the following information is collected automatically:
- Your IP address
- The browser you use
- Pages viewed while visiting the blog
- Date and time you visited
- Links you click while on the blog
- Referring website that linked to The Thriving Lady (if applicable)
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this blog may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you have visited the other website.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) was created to protect the privacy of children under the age of 13. By using The Thriving Lady and providing your information, you confirm that you are over the age of 13. Any parents who visit the blog are responsible for ensuring that your children do not access it without your supervision.
How Your Information May Be Used
- To interact with you in the ‘Comments’ section
- To respond to your questions or requests (e.g. from the Contact form)
- To correspond with you via email after your subscription to the Newsletter
- To ensure a safe environment for our visitors by collecting information that can be used to uncover illegal activity
If you leave a comment, it is retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them for review.
Third Party Use of Information
- If you have left a comment on any posts, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- If you are subscribed to The Thriving Lady Newsletter, you have the right to opt-out at any time by selecting the ‘opt-out’ option in any email correspondence you receive. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by completing the Contact form.
- You may also request to access, erase, or amend your information any time by contacting us at email@example.com, or by completing the Contact form.
Let your conversation always be full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:6 NIV
The Thriving Lady is a community of women joined together by a common desire to simplify our lives, identify our purpose, and grow our faith in God. However, I am aware that we all come from various backgrounds and life experiences that may shape our opinions and perspectives. These differences may lead to disagreement with content published on this site, as well as with each other in the comments section. Our hope is that we can share our opinions in a kind, non-offensive manner, seeking first to understand another’s perspective before commenting. I will never discourage anyone from voicing their opinions, as long as it is done respectfully. However, I reserve the right to delete any comments that are mean-spirited, argumentative, or divisive.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) establishes guidelines regarding product endorsements and testimonials in order to protect consumers from misleading or inaccurate information. The Thriving Lady (blog) is a source of income that occasionally endorses certain products and services, receiving compensation and/or free products from the creators of those products and services. Please note the following:
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements may or may not be identified as paid advertisements. Hence, this Disclosures policy will apply to any such posts.
- The Thriving Lady will only endorse products and services that the author(s) have personally used, found beneficial, and that are in alignment with the purpose and message of the blog.
- The views and opinions expressed on The Thriving Lady are purely the authors’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- The Thriving Lady will never, under any circumstances, promote a product or service, or promise a positive, biased review, just to make money. You can be rest-assured that integrity is highly valued here.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Thriving Lady participates in various affiliate marketing programs, earning a commission through links contained in some blog posts. If you click on an affiliate link for a product or service, and make a purchase, The Thriving Lady will receive a commission at no extra cost to you. The Thriving Lady will make every effort to include an affiliate disclosure in each post where applicable. However, this notification will serve the same purpose.
Any health and personal finance-related tips and advice is purely the author’s opinion, based on personal experiences, and should not be taken as formal medical or personal finance advice. Please consult the appropriate, qualified professionals for individualized advice.
We are always happy to find out that you enjoy our content and/or images enough to want to share them. Please remember that all written content, and any original images are the property of The Thriving Lady blog. Please provide a link back to any original post or image from the blog. We ask that you not alter any original images in any way, including cropping, editing, or removing watermarks, without first obtaining our permission in writing. Any free printables offered are for personal use only. We always appreciate sharing through Pinterest or any other social media. Thank you!