I don’t know about you, but I love planners!
In late 2018, I purchased the Clever Fox Planner with the intention to use it for all of my planning needs: work schedule, wellness planning, blogging, and daily tasks. I had tried in the past to use multiple planners, but felt like I was doing too much. I convinced myself that I should be able to plan all of my tasks in one good planner.
Needless to say, I was wrong. Very wrong.
I quickly realized that, although the Clever Fox Planner is great, it was not going to work for all the things that I do on a routine basis.
So, I pulled out an undated Happy Planner that I purchased quite some time ago, and added it to my planner collection. I started using the Clever Fox Planner for work tasks only, and the Happy Planner for everything else. That is, until I went to my favorite store, ALDI, and rediscovered the Pembrook Planner!
ALDI’s Pembrook Planner comes in a large variety of beautiful designs that fit many tastes and preferences. Like the popular Happy Planner, the Pembrook Planner comes in an hourly, vertical, and horizontal layout.
I wasn’t even looking for a third planner (because who needs 3 planners, right??). When I walked into ALDI on New Years Eve 2018, there they were, neatly stacked among all of the discounted Holiday items: the 2019 Pembrook Planner collection.
I wasn’t new to this planner, as I previously purchased the hourly layout for 2018 (view my YouTube flip-through video here). Sadly, it did not work for me because I am not an hourly planning type of girl. Good news is, this time, I was able to snag the planner in a vertical layout.
ALDI launches the Pembrook planners around the end of December, right before Christmas. By the beginning of the year, they are usually sold out. Before I share the pros and cons of the 2019 Pembrook Planner, here’s my YouTube video planner walk-through:
2019 Pembrook Planner Flip-Through
2019 Pembrook Planner: First Impressions
Now that you’ve seen a flip-through of the planner, I’d like to share a few of my first impressions, including the planner’s pros and cons.
- The price! At just $7.99 (the price may vary at different ALDI locations), you can’t go wrong with this planner.
- Three sheets of decorative and functional stickers for customization
- Equal space for weekends. I hate when planners only have a small space for weekend planning, as I tend to have just as many tasks on weekends as I do on weekdays
- The extra notes pages in the back of the planner provide lots of space for additional planning
- Because the planner is an ALDI seasonal item, it is not available for very long. Once it sells out, you can’t find it again until the end of the year
- The planner pages are not removable for easier planning. I’ve been spoiled by the super customizable Happy Planner!
- The planner is quite large and not as portable as the Clever Fox Planner. I work primarily from home, so this isn’t much of an issue for me.
What Kind Of Planner Are You Using?
Overall, I am happy with the 2019 Pembrook Planner. I love the price, functionality, and layout and I am very excited to dive into it to plan my content creation tasks.
Have you ever heard of the Pembrook Planner? What kind of planner are you using?